Re: (PM) OT: Network problem

Don Lashier (dl@newportnet.com)
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 11:55:42 -0800

I think the issue here is having a different class C
network on each card. My test would forward one direction
but not the other. NT would forward in the direction of
the default gateway, but wouldn't respond to the arp request
for the reply, even with routing table entries. Presumably with
RIP enabled everywhere this would work?

Anyway it's sort of a moot point because this is not the ideal
way to do things.

Don