Re: (PM) x2 w/PM2e

Robert Hanson (roberth@cet.com)
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 11:38:05 -0800 (PST)

with the usr i-modem and pm2's could one hook up only a 64k isdn line to
each usr i-modem if they can get their telco to prov it that way aka half
a bri for each imodem?

or can an imodem see it that way?

On Sun, 9 Nov 1997, Stephen Fisher wrote:

> Yes, but only one X2 connection or ISDN connection per I-modem can be
> done since it only has one serial port connection to the Portmaster.
>
> On Sun, 9 Nov 1997, Rich Bauer wrote:
>
> > If we hang ISDN BRI connected external Courier I modems off of our
> > PM2e's, will our Sporster customers be able to dial in and get x2
> > connections ?
>
> -
> To unsubscribe, email 'majordomo@livingston.com' with
> 'unsubscribe portmaster-users' in the body of the message.

Robert H. Hanson
422 West Riverside Cutting Edge Communications, Inc.
Suite #516
Spokane, Wa. 99201 Regional Commercial Internet Service Provider
(509) 444-INET email: roberth@cet.com - http://www.cet.com/