Re: (PM) MacTCP 2.0.6 broken with ComOS 3.7.2

Jon Lewis (jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net)
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 00:29:12 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 8 Nov 1997, Doug McClure wrote:

> We're getting mass failure of MacTCP 2.0.6 dialins with ComOS 3.7.2 on our
> Portmaster. Not restricted to any one modem; the computer dials, negotiates,
> but will only pull up our local domain. Anyone have a solution or explanation

Odd...we were apparently called by just about every one of our Mac users
the other day, and we don't even have Portmasters for dialup (except
ISDN). Can the (I'm just joking about "the") Mac user out there suggest
why huge numbers of Mac's are suddenly failing to connect properly?