Re: (PM) hunt group rollover when all modems are busy

Scooter (wooddale@monmouth.com)
Fri, 07 Nov 1997 16:20:29 -0500

In the USA, Nortel DMS switches have the same problem but the 5ESS does
NOT. The 5ESS can rehunt if the NAS reports a requested facility not
available message over the D channel back to the switch.

Scooter