Re: (PM) BS Pro Rev. L and PM3

Doug Nipper (pmuser@corona.dnv.soltec.net)
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 09:44:07 -0600 (CST)

I'm using a Pro with Rev. L and the init string for 2 Ch MP had to be
changed to: AT&F&C1&D2\Q3%A2=95@B0=2

Also, the release notes say when placing a MP call where the two
telephone numbers are the same, you should now enter the number only once.
If the two numbers are different, you must still enter both numbers
connected by an ampersand (&).

Doug Nipper
Sol Tec/Danville
IL ISP