Re: (PM) We're live at 56K!

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 21:26:28 -0700 (MST)

Yeah! Sometimes I want a new release to come out so I can have something
to play with on the PM3 - the darn thing works and doesn't need tweaking.
When I first set it up I typed in the commands I thought it needed, sent
it off to be installed by someone else, and IT WORKED ON THE FIRST TRY!
Can't do that with other equipment :)

- Steve
- Systems Manager
- Community Internet Access, Inc.