Re: (PM) Radius (fwd)

Jacob Suter (jsuter@intrastar.net)
Thu, 06 Nov 1997 16:59:34 -0600

Sounds like radius is not the future then... This *HAS* to be done.
Its basic security. I don't want one $20 account to fill my lines, and
with Geocities and Hotmail, what else do you need except a stolen
password?

It *SUCKS* and it leads to losses for businesses, and it shouldn't have
to be this way.

The only thing I have seen to do this is PMMON, and it sits and work
through telnet - any screw up in the world could be pretty disasterous,
or make the script useless... There should at least be a more friendly
interface on another port (for scripts)

JS