Re: (PM) PM3 vs USR

Jacob Suter (jsuter@intrastar.net)
Thu, 06 Nov 1997 14:31:43 -0600

Mike Taylor wrote:

> I have been requested to make myself available for a meeting with the
> people that sign my checks on Monday. One of the topics of that meeting
> will be which 56 to support. I am presold om the PM3, but, as with all
> coporate types, they would like information on the alternate(s).
> So, does anyone have a list of PM3 vs The Other Guys pros & cons, or a URL
> for this information?

USR - less capable (ISDN problems, only 53k on analog, etc)
Kflex - MUCH more market share (and 56k capable)
Livingston - An expert in their field, great support, free software
upgrades, (this will go far if you have existing Livingston stuffs)

Livingston is now also backed with the power of lucent which has a long
standing reputation to offer things first and offer better products.

There ya go :)

JS