Re: (PM) Best 56k Modem to use with PM3 (56KFlex cards)

Darrell (darrelld@ebicom.net)
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 08:52:56 -0600 (CST)

Jason, I would also stay away from the Boca. I flashed one the other day
and dialed it in on an ISDN line to our port master and it only hit 44k.
Everything else hit 50k on that same line. When we dialin with the ISDN
modem it's fine so I know it isn't the line.
Anyone else had problems with these?

darrelld@ebicom.net 1.888.324.7800 MS only
http://www.ebicom.net/~darrelld