Re: (PM) PPTP on PM2?

Allan Worley (aworley@gj.net)
Tue, 04 Nov 1997 23:58:28 -0700

His office has the Server side... the Windows NT RRAS update.

What this does is uses the IP protocol number 47 (aka GRE) and a the TCP port
1723. The connection will work just fine as long as you do not block either of
these (just check your packet filter firewall if you have one...)

We are running a Private Medical Network here in Western Colorado, and we are
using and teaching the hospitals how to implement VPNs.

Thanks,
Allan