Re: (PM) (ANNC) Livingston Digital Line Center

Damien T. (damient@livewire.comsec.net)
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 08:38:04 -0800 (PST)

At 08:34 AM 11/3/97 -0600, Ron Parker wrote:
>You would not have held that opinion if you had read all of the documents
>on the web site. The order form clearly identifies the 3rd party involved
>as Cyberlink Technologies. I'll admit that they could have at least
>included this information in the FAQ but they didn't exactly "hide" it.

Hi Ron -

I stand corrected. The main page and the FAQ pages are what I read. I saw
the toll-free order number so many times I didn't realize there was an order
"form" online <g>!