Re: Looking for a few good modems... (fwd)

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 11:41:27 -0700

Jake Messinger wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Aug 1997, Brandon Miller wrote:
>
> > I think this list is *very* appropriate to post to if you have a few
> > products by Livingston to dump. This list isn't called
> > portmaster-techsupport@livingston.com (or an equivalent), just
> users,
>
> This is a good argument for why we should have
> portmaster-sales@livingston.com. I thought MZ had agreed it was a
> good idea to do this.

The only problem with this is who really is going to subscribe?
You'd only be on it if you were in the market for the equipment.
Most people would still post to the pmusers list anwyays, because
you would have a much wider range (and number) or users.

--
Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)
       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs