Re: Activate compression on 3.7

Andy Doolittle (andy@server.livingston.com)
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 17:27:03 -0700 (PDT)

Don't have a mungable 3.7 box readily at hand, but I'd try "set all
compress on"

On Tue, 19 Aug 1997, Phil Thomas wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> According to ComOs3.7 release you need to type the command "set Sx
> compress on" and this will turn on VJ and STAC compression. Is there a
> way to set all of the ports to on or do you just have to go thorough
> every Sx interface and set them. And has anyone actually got the
> compression to work with any ASCEND pipelines .
>
> Phil

andy
++++
In Redmond, no one can hear you scream ...

My opinions, of course, are my own, unless they were given to me by my
employer.

Andrew Doolittle - Sr. Engineer Livingston Enterprises
email: andy@livingston.com vmail: (800)458-9966
smail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588