Re: Motorola ATi3 Output....

David Denney (daud@dim.com)
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 11:42:39 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 19 Aug 1997, Doug McClure wrote:

> This is one of my customers ATii3 output....he says it's a K56flex
> modem...this doesn't look right...
> ati3
> V1.2001-V34_DP
> OK

> Is this a K56flex response?

Nope ... it is probably from a modem that says 'upgradeable to K56flex'
on the box but is actually just a v.34+ modem with a _paid_ upgrade path
to be exchanged for a real K56flex modem ... there are many on the market.

--
David Denney           | D i m e n s i o n a l   C o m m u n i c a t i o n s |
daud@dimensional.com   |  Shell & PPP * $25/mo 33K/56Kbps * $50/mo 64K ISDN  |

protect your freedom, while you still can, finger me for PGP key, use it!