deleivery of intl. modems (Was:Re: Old Modem Cards)

Willem Jan Withagen (wjw@surf.IAEhv.nl)
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 11:33:23 +0200 (MET DST)

90 Days is what we've been told, but given the new type of threads in the
list, I don't really feel the urge to try you guys to rush things. Unlike
you USA people, we currently have few customers asking for 56K, and even
then we advise people to consider ISDN.

\flamesuite{on}

Let's face it.
All this mumbo-jumbo to squeeze bandwidth into 3000Hz of
frequency-space is rather pathetic for most of the time.

\flamesuite{off}

--WjW

In article <3.0.32.19970814204635.007ef100@server> you write:

--
Internet Access Eindhoven BV.,  voice: +31-40-2468500, data: +31-40-2439436
P.O. 928, 5600 AX Eindhoven, The Netherlands