Re: bug report for ComOS 3.7

David Denney (daud@dim.com)
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 13:23:56 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 14 Aug 1997, Gene Imes wrote:

> David, I have the same problem but LE didn't tell me the work around. I
> take it that an ascend should be able to dial the same number to get 128K.
> We thought that we would have to add hunting to the first channel.

For an Ascend to dial into a PM/5BRI at 128K,
the BRI must be configured to hunt from the first
channel to the second, in my experience. US-WEST
likes to randomly de-program ISDN lines, and takes
several weeks to re-program them; also, they never
install them they way they are ordered, and take
several weeks to correct the improper programming.

--
David Denney           | D i m e n s i o n a l   C o m m u n i c a t i o n s |
daud@dimensional.com   |  Shell & PPP * $25/mo 33K/56Kbps * $50/mo 64K ISDN  |

protect your freedom, while you still can, finger me for PGP key, use it!