Re: PATCH: radiusd 2.01 memory leaks

Steven P. Crain (scrain@shore.net)
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 15:56:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 12 Aug 1997, Yohannes A Sulistyono wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Aug 1997, Cristian Gafton wrote:
>

> > radiusd 2.01 is experiencing some memory problems if you have an users
> > file with a large number of DEFAULT entries.
>
> How large is it?
> Can you tell me how many DEFAULT entries can me some memory problems?

If you have more than one DEFAULT entry, the leak is significant. Take
the size of all of your DEFAULT entries and divide by 2 for a very rough
approximation of how much memory leaks per time a person attempts to log
in.

Steven P. Crain scrain@shore.net http://www.shore.net/~scrain
Shore.Net Unix Development and Administration
An ISP with Excellence in the Greater Boston Area.