Re: 56K upgrades

David Davies (David@buckeyeweb.com)
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 16:48:48 -0400

#2 here and it's Thursday 4:46 EST and no modems yet.....:-)

Any chance some of the modems got flamed in that Cargo plane crash in
Jersey this morning ?

That would be about par wouldn't it....Modem code gets settled down and
then the modems get trashed "...way out in the swamps of Jersey" as Bruce
would say.....

David Davies
Director, Internet Services
Buckeye Internet Services, Ltd.
http://www.buckeyeweb.com
"Through the modem, past the NAP, around the World, nothing but Net...."
-------EXPANSION ONLY--------BRING BERNIE BACK TO CLEVELAND--------