Re: ISDN...

Robert Boyle (robert@garden.net)
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 15:50:20 -0400

At 02:16 PM 07/31/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Can anyone recomend a n router that would be able to combine two dual
>channel ISDN lines (BRI)....Does anyone have any solutions that I might
>use to combine the bandwith

We use PM2I or PM2eI boxes for up to 15BRI lines. We actually have only 3
BRI lines together, but I think the hardware is capable of more, but I'm
not sure how you would set the location telephone variable since I think
the field is limited in size. Anyway... My point is that it will work very
easily for two lines.

-Robert

btw- I think they may be working on MCPPP for the ORU. :)

Robert Boyle - Engineer robert@garden.net WAN/Intranet/Internet Services
Garden Networks: New Jersey's Premier Internet Service Provider
50 Diller Ave. / Newton, NJ 07860 (973)300-9211 10AM-5PM EST
28 Route 46 West / Pine Brook, NJ 07058 (973) 808-5558 10AM-7PM EST
http://www.garden.net Automatic Response: info@garden.net