Re: PM3 Multichassis MPPP on ISDN and Modem connections

Brian Elfert (brian@citilink.com)
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 12:18:54 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 31 Jul 1997, Anthony Green (HTAL) wrote:

> We have customers using MPP with modems on PM2e-30's (they just have to dial into
> the same portmaster for it to work) and if we can distribute a mass of PM3's and
> not worry about whether customers want to do MPPP modem dialup or MPPP ISDN over
> multiple chassis, or just single PPP links modem/ISDN it would be a great advantage.

Could you explain to me how you have MPP working on a PM2 series on the
async ports? I'd love to have this working.

Are you sure you're not using Livingston load balancing AKA EQL? The PM2
series only supports MPP on ISDN ports.

Brian