Re: Email only accounts

Miracle Worker (jvian@arthur.computer-services.com)
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 08:49:22 -0500 (CDT)

Set up a radius users entry for each email user.
specify "Session-Timeout = 900" (for 15 minutes)
then add a "Framed-Filter = email" and create a filter named email.in on
each portmaster they will be using
with the appropriate restrictions to allow access to the email and other
necessary services such as DNS, etc.

This should do it very nicely.