Re: PM3 act any better with ISDN than 5BRI/OR-U?

Miracle Worker (jvian@arthur.computer-services.com)
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 21:46:25 -0500 (CDT)

My 2Ei works perfectly. We had ONE BRI line that we had unstable
connections on for over a year. The symptoms were equivalent to below.

The fix was to finally get
the telco to put an analyzer on the line in the switch and force them to
review the logs after it would lock out service. They finally made some
physical changes in the copper on site (changed the bridging
characteristics of the line) which they said was the equivalent of
removing ~1500 feet of copper. Since then NO PROBLEMS.