Re: New CT1 tarriff from US West

Kelley Lingerfelt (pm2e@cococo.net)
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:59:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 29 Jul 1997, Bubba Smith wrote:

> BellSouth charges $304 for a PRI with installation charges...of course

Where are you located at? .. they charge us $1400 recurring, give or
take $10. You are talking about THE Bell South aren't you? We've been
screwed so many times by Bell South and their reps with nothing but lies,
lies and more lies, but plenty of bogus charges. Credits never catch up to
the new bogus charges they come up with *every* month. Call them and all
you get is, you will have to talk to your rep, I don't want to talk to our
rep, he just lies to us.

Sorry, totally frustrated with Bell South, they solely are
preventing us from making a profit and surviving.....

Later
Kelley