Re: Free pm3's

Fletcher E Kittredge (fkittred@gwi.net)
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 16:24:24 -0400

On Tue, 29 Jul 1997 00:54:10 -0600 (MDT) Stephen Fisher wrote:
> It's probably like any other limited time promotion. You can't [afford
> to] give it to all current and previous buyers. But you make a promotion
> for a certain time frame. Pretty standard method.
>
> Now I wish we had a use for that many PM3's at this moment..:)

It may be that this promotional event is for a limited time only, say
August and September. For all we know, there may be a limit of one "3
for 2" deal per customer. It is conceivable that there will be
additional promotional events involving trade-ins of PM2Es and modems
for PM3s which will not be limited per customer. In an alternate
universe, such a promotion could end up with the same per port cost,
$250, as the 3 for 2 deal.

Who knows? Anything is possible.

regards,
fletcher