Re: Resetting PM2e to factory defaults

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 00:52:23 -0600 (MDT)

The process of recovering a lost !root password is attaching a console to
the console port of the Portmaster/IRX and then typing override, it will
then give you a challenge code which you give to a tech. support person at
Livingston and they will give you a response to use as the password and
this should let you in IIRC. Then you can type set password
[new_password].