Re: Perl for NT

Scott Portmaster List (scottport@mail.rpa.net)
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 15:36:19 -0400 (EDT)

Well, i have half of it re-written in c, it takes the logs and converts
them to semicolon delimited, a lot easier to work with, as well as
inputable into a lot of databases :) (Note: we go through the logs every
night to see who has been on for how low (usage you know) so wanted
something a little faster than perl for doin the job, but the parser is
still written in perl, one of these days, gotta re-write it...

Sigh, So little Time, So Little Money...

Scott