Re: DOWN

Luther D. Keal (dkeal@sierra1.sinosa.com)
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 09:45:39 -0700 (PDT)

No, that's not it. I've got a full PM-3 with 48 modems and they all have
always shown up. I do a sho sess and sho mo about 50 gazillion times a
day and last night was the first time I've ever seen any with a status of
down. I've seen TEST before but never down.

This AM, there was only one with a status of down and I issued a set mx on
and it came up!

Strange.

dkeal