Re: PM3s in channel with K56Flex when? (fwd)

Chris Adams (cadams@ro.com)
28 Jul 1997 09:25:32 -0500

MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com> wrote:
>Once upon a time Brian Elfert shaped the electrons to say...
>>That being the case, when will resellers have new PM3s with Lucent modem
>>cards available?
>
>We are focusing on existing customers first. They've had the units and
>have been waiting, mostly patiently, for a while now. It wouldn't be fair
>to give the new modems ot new buyers first.

So what do we do when we buy a new PM3? I responded to the email last
week asking how many cards I needed, but we are now going to be buying
another PM3 in another week or so. What is the procedure to get those
modem cards upgraded (I assume it will come with the old AD chips)?

--
Chris Adams - cadams@ro.com
System Administrator - Renaissance Internet Services