Re: Spiraling Death and a Hayes Accura with 3.5.1b20?

Jason Nealis (nealis@babylon.erols.com)
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 09:27:48 -0400 (EDT)

FYI, I have seen the same behavior in the Hayes Accura
over here dialing into my Max's, My Hayes Accura worked fine untill
I upgraded it to .520, You can find out what firmware you have on there
by doing a

ati3

V0.520AHY-K56_ACF_DS2

And after the connection here are the stats look familer?

TERMINATION REASON.......... CARRIER LOSS
LAST TX data rate........... 24000 BPS
HIGHEST TX data rate........ 31200 BPS
LAST RX data rate........... 12000 BPS
HIGHEST RX data rate........ 34000 BPS
Error correction PROTOCOL... NONE
Data COMPRESSION............ NONE
Line QUALITY................ 127
Receive LEVEL............... 029
Highest SPX Receive State... 68
Highest SPX Transmit State.. 67
EQM Sum Value............... 0000
RBS Counter................. 251A
Digital Pad Detected........ None

I've tried to get in touch with Hayes, But thier customer support line
is busy 24/7, (I guess I'm not the only one having problems then) :)

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access
Erols Internet