Re: Q: disconnection troubleshooting

James Laszko (jlaszko@tfb.com)
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 06:32:17 -0700

We've found a neat little page that has to do with Win95 DUN problems -
http://www.open.org/bilbran/dun.htm

It covers a whole lot about Win95 and the brain-dead DUN.

Also, you might check out the Microsoft PPTP patch (DUN v1.2) that is now
available. We've got it on our support site if you can't find it
(http://www4.tfb.com/tfbnet/files/patches/msdun12.exe)

At 08:15 AM 7/23/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>I was wandering if there was a web site where I could find all the
>information needed to troubleshoot disconnection problems with the
>portmaster.
>
>I have seen a lot of people ask about modem hangup and other similar
>problem in this list and I think it would be a good idea to regoup all
>the Q&A at the same place.
>
>I am just an eternal optimist?
>
>thanks
>
>Patrick
>mailto:gestion@royaume.com

James Laszko - Director, Technical Services
TFBnet (http://www.tfb.com)
jlaszko@tfb.com
P.O. Box 2828 - Fallbrook, CA - 92028 - USA
(760) 728-7920 [Voice], (760) 728-6572 [Fax]