Re: Fluky Frame Relay Circuit

Charles Scott (cscott@freeway.net)
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 15:05:03 -0400 (EDT)

We also have had some problems with a Frame Relay circuit lately. We
were missing packets at times and when I talked with GTE they said they
were seeing LMI errors at the switch. We rebooted the PM2ER30 and that
went away. It's since come back a couple times and each time a reboot
takes care of it for a while. The ComOS version on that is 3.5.1b17.

Also, related to the TSU's, we found that the Adtran TSU-LT's have a firmware
bug which causes them to generate errors and potentially lockup if any of the
AUTO modes are set. They seem to be fine without the AUTO modes. The TSU's
don't have that problem.

Chuck Scott