Re: OR-M Option

John Storms (jstorms@livingston.com)
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 13:05:51 -0700

Right, you can set the location to be 'on_demand', and you can set the
'high_water' mark to be a certain number of bytes that need to be queued
before the link comes up. Note that additional links can be brought up one
at a time, but if links are to come down they all have to come down at once.

At 02:51 PM 7/21/97 -0400, David Davies wrote:
>Here's the idea tell me if I'm thinking straight or not.
>(About this anyway :-))
>
>OR-M being used on remote network to dial into a PM3.
>
>Primary modem, plus an external hanging off of S0 with the supplied cable.
>
>I can set both of these modems up to dial on demand, and to dial when the
>need arises with bandwidth usage correct ?
>
>That's it pretty simple huh...?
>
>David Davies
>Director, Internet Services
>Buckeye Internet Services, Ltd.
>http://www.buckeyeweb.com
>"Through the modem, past the NAP, around the World, nothing but Net...."
>-------EXPANSION ONLY--------BRING BERNIE BACK TO CLEVELAND--------

---
jstorms@livingston.com
Diplomacy:  The art of saying good doggie
while seaching for a big rock.