Re: MIB's and SNMP

Shawn Morris (smorris@midwest.net)
Sun, 20 Jul 1997 20:48:14 -0500 (CDT)

We are using MRTG and did not have to worry about MIB's at all. Since
Livingston follows the RFC, MRTG had no problem collecting the
information. We have it monitoring both bandwith utilization and modem
pool utilization. If you have any ?'s e-mail me. I'm no expert but I'd
be willing to help.
Sincerely,
Shawn Morris