Re: Radius logs -> msql db

Douglas W Babst (dbabst@tcgcs.com)
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 17:49:06 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 16 Jul 1997, Brian wrote:

> Has anyone written any utilities to read in radius logs and put them in a
> msql database?
>
> Brian

There is a reference the bottom of the msql FAQ. The source code is for
msql 1.x, but it is fairly easy to port to 2.x.

Doug

> oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
> Brian Feeny oo ShreveNet, Inc. oo Phone: (318) 222-2NET
> UNIX Administrator oo 333 Texas St #619 oo FAX: (318) 221-6612
> signal@shreve.net oo Shreveport, LA 71101 oo http://www.shreve.net/
> oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If computers would work like they are | Doug Babst
supposed to, I'd be out of a job. | TCG Computer Services
And much, much happier. | dbabst@tcgcs.com
----- Voice (402) 463-3426 - Data (402) 463-7707 --- www.tcgcs.com -----