Re: PLL Errors on 2501 -> PM3

Dick St.Peters (stpeters@NetHeaven.com)
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 07:28:18 -0400

Kelley Lingerfelt writes:
> We see red blips on the Adtran TSU at least every 2 minutes, according to
> the history on the Adtran it is a PLL error.

> Anybody have any ideas of what to try, I have tried INT and INT-INV
> both on the Adtran for DTE TX CLK in the Port Config. On the network setup
> both sides are setup for B8ZS, ESF, the Adtran is set for internal clock,
> because the PM3 will not supply clock.

Set the Adtran to network clock. Around here, NYNEX provides clock on
its data lines, and trying to provide your own will generate PLL
alarms. It sounds to me like Bell South is doing the same.

--
Dick St.Peters, stpeters@NetHeaven.com
Gatekeeper, NetHeaven, Saratoga Springs, NY, 1-800-910-6671 (voice)