Re: Please Help

Sherwood Portmaster-List (livingston@iav.com)
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 15:00:08 -1000 (HST)

On Wed, 9 Jul 1997, Marcin Pasek wrote:

> What is the Radius USER database entry to prevent multiple logins of the
> same user at the same time ?

there is none... you can limit the number of ISDN ports.... look at
something like pmmon by Thrasher for this facility...

http://www.squashduck.com

> How do I setup the default on the table so that all the user name and
> passwords are read from the UNIX databse..?

read the READMEs? Look at the default entry for RADIUS user file...

Do you have the manuals?

Hmmm, basically, what have you tried if at all.. what are you using etc...

8) we aren't mind readers, and can't do all your work for you... give us
enough info and we can help you out!

--
Aloha from Paradise,

Sherwood