Re:QOS

Ingram Leedy (ingram@ithink.com)
Wed, 09 Jul 1997 14:00:46 -0400

Look into using a Linux box with two ethernet cards as a router between
your low-end
access customers and your main ethernet backbone. Run shaper to limit
the bandwidth to
the ethernet which is connected to the all mightly packet
thrasher.

This would isolate your lower end users giving the
full bandwidth to your high-scale customers.

Just a thought.

-- Ingram