Re: MZ must be on vacation

Sherwood Portmaster-List (livingston@iav.com)
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 18:48:56 -1000 (HST)

On Mon, 7 Jul 1997, Jake Messinger wrote:

> MZ must be on vacation (or dead) since the mailing list is fubarred. Lets
> lighten up on the messages until we see a reply from him (or other at
> Livingston) indicating they have solved the problem, which may or may NOT
> be livingston caused.

I think we need to ask for some footer information to be added to each
mail... Like how to contact the list manager... no matter where he's
located hehe

Last I remember MZ was going to do security at ANIMECON... *shrug*

And I looked at some of the headers and it looks like bastion is just
spitting out multiples... *ugH* a loop perhaps?

hehe, how about we flame one particular item and watch it propogate into
100s of duplicates... (j/k)

--
Aloha from Paradise,

Sherwood