Re: PCTel modems

Sherwood Portmaster-List (livingston@iav.com)
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 15:42:28 -1000 (HST)

On Wed, 2 Jul 1997, Alan Byargeon wrote:

> HSP 336 Deluxe PnP
>
> Does anyone know who makes this modem? I believe it's one of those PCTel
> modems that were mentioned recently, but I dont' know what company made it
> so I am not sure where to get the drivers.
> Any help is appreciated.

hmm, is this the 6th or 8th post regarding HSP?

I'll cave in...

http://iav.com/~livingston/modeminit.html

I'll either make a link to the ftp/http site or have the files available
there....

hehe, finally had a look... interesting PCTel is the chipset
manufacturer... CTX, and others use them... Page above has links to find
files.

Please let me know of how to 'spice' up the page or what additions should
be done. I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible...

--
Aloha from Paradise,

Sherwood