Re: VitalSigns NetMedic

Mike Pistone (pistone@eurekanet.com)
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 15:20:06 -0400 (EDT)

Same setup/report here.

I tested this program at home and I got the same results users were
reporting. Filling in the default gateway seems to fix it.

It is frustrating explaining that the problem is NOT on our end, no
matter what this software reports.

-Mike

Mike Pistone pistone@eurekanet.com
Systems Administrator ph 614.593.5052