RE: PM2e-30 (fwd)

Phil Taylor (Phil@lansystems.co.uk)
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 09:45:38 +0100

That is one thing I do like about livingston, We have a Telebit
Netblazer STi, I asked Telebit about upgrading the RAM and they said I
must buy it from them (very expensive), if I didn't we would void the
warranty. The STi is basically a standard ISA 486 motherboard with 4 72
pin SIMM sockets, they also use standard SMC ISA network cards but if
you don't buy the one with the Telebit sticker on, - void warranty -.

Cheers

Phil