Re: Ascend MAX4048 and MAX4060, What do they cost?

David Davies (David@buckeyeweb.com)
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 08:56:44 -0400

> On Tue, 22 Apr 1997, Kevin Smith wrote:
>
> I don't know about anybody else on this list but I find it very annoying
> and in very bad taste for an ascend employee to push Ascend products on
> the Livingston list. If I wanted info I would join the Ascend list
(which
> I'm not).

Makes sense that they would hang out here, but wait until they call you and
mention that they saw my posts on this list.

It was damn near the funniest thing I ever heard as I told this yahoo that
we had dumped almost all of our Ascend gear and had stopped recommending it
to our clients.

He was pitching the new MAX set-up. Gotta love gutsy marketing.

He MZ do you guys call the members of the Ascend list ?

I guess that was about a $0.05 worth

David Davies
Director, Internet Services
Buckeye Internet Services, Ltd.
http://www.buckeyeweb.com
"Around the World, through the modem, over the T-1 lines, past the NAP,
nothing but Net...."