Re: PM3 Users

Kevin Smith (kevin@ascend.com)
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 12:18:11 -0700

At 03:42 PM 4/19/97 -0700, Philip Thomas wrote:
>Does anyone know if the Ascend pipline 50 or 130 will support OSPF-possible

None of the Pipeline family run OSPF...didn't seem necessary on that level
of a product - do you disagree ?

>software upgrade? And while I am at it, here is a question for all PM3
>Users. So far which ISDN router have you guys used that seems to have the
>best overall performance. I have been told that the piplines don't perform
>as well under a PM3 as they do under a MAX.

I've heard similar reports, but I've also heard that they work OK, so I
suspect
some kind of configuration issues...

Kevin Smith Updated Service and Support
Customer Satisfaction Resources are now at:
Ascend Communications http://www.ascend.com/service