Re: PM3 and BGP

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 00:05:59 -0600 (MDT)

If Livingston can do it in so little why does it take more on a Cisco?

43746 network entries (131204/174972 paths) using 10327708 bytes of memory
3932 BGP path attribute entries using 459600 bytes of memory

Coming from three directions.

You can't tell me that Cisco is stupid and uses extra memory for no
reason.. :-)