Re: PM3 and BGP

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 00:15:07 -0600 (MDT)

I'm sure it would run fine. Of course it depends on how much load you are
planning on giving it.. I doubt it could handle the Internet routing table
(considering it only goes up to 32meg for one thing) but would be very
interested in seeing if Livingston is planning any projects for real
higher end routers?