Re: Monitoring PM Users

Adalto Silva Correia Filho (adalto@ufc.br)
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 14:30:37 -0300 (GRNLNDST)

Dear Sherwwod/Others,

I want to thank you for all the answers. Recently, I talked with
a Livingston support man from Brazil's Livingston representation, and he
send me a new BIOS to be installed, and gave me some instructions about
chenging to a new OS. Which are the possibilities to this new BIOS and OS
turn on my Gator in PM?
If any of you could send me the steps that I have to go through
in order to upgrade to the new system I would be very thankful.

Regards,
Adalto S. C. Filho