Re: WTB: 5BRi Cards

Doug Ingraham (dpi@rapidnet.com)
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 00:27:17 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 16 Apr 1997, Harry Dijkstra wrote:

> > > If livingston doesn't fix the problem of the dead BRI's soon i have about
> > > 8 for sale.
> >
> > What do you mean the dead bri's?
> > >

> Well, about every day's all the bri's on the livingston are death. We now
> have the problem on 4 systems.

This must be a switch specific bug because I have been running several
small pops off of ISDN for over a year now and it just runs and runs. I
updated all these pops to 3.5 about 30 days ago. I think the Telco is
using 5ESS switches configured to look like an NI-1.

Doug Ingraham There are two kinds of people in the world.
Rapid City, SD Those who put everything in two categories
USA and those who don't.