Re: Monitoring PM Users

Adalto Silva Correia Filho (adalto@ufc.br)
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 16:49:43 -0300 (GRNLNDST)

Hi Sherwood,

I'd tried to execute the command you gave me "set max
pmconsole..." but it gave me the systax error of set usage. I already saw
other PortMasters working and their pmconsole port shows up a little
bit different of mine. The port shows with sh netconns like this:

7 0 0 fortim.ufc.br.1653 0.0.0.0.0 LISTEN

The others I've seen has the termination .1643 instead of 1653 and the
Hnd number is so much bigger (like 403). Is there something wrong with
the configuration of the pmconsole port?

Regards,
Adalto S. C. Filho