Re: PRI and Centrex Hunt groups

Christopher Brown (ccbrown@wichita.fn.net)
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 23:21:40 -0500 (CDT)

Eugene,
We too have a similar situation. There is no way for the calls to be
seperated, analog or digital. So if your PM3 is fully loaded and you
have an ISDN customer dial in he will end up in your analog bank.

Christopher Brown ccbrown@feist.com
Feist Systems (316)337-8657
Wide Area Network Administrator
http://www.feist.com/~ccbrown