Re: Question about PM3

Todd Nagengast - Systems Wrangler (tsgd@alaska.net)
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 12:01:34 -0800 (AKDT)

On Sat, 12 Apr 1997, Jaime Bozza wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what the 'S' ports correspond to? They don't follow
> the Modems in any way that I can see. Could they possibly correspond to
> the channels on my CT1's? (S0 = Trunk 0 on CT1 #0, and so on)
>
> If that isn't the case, is there a way to see which channels on our
> CT1's are in use?

Are you talking about a PM3 here?

If so, you have to do a "show all" to have it list what modem is connected
to what serial port.

If you do a "show mx" (x being a number) it will give you stats on the modem
and say what serial port it's connected to. But if you do a "show sx" (x
being a number) it doesn't show you what modem you're connected to.

Good luck (and I hope it's a PM3),
Todd

---
Todd Nagengast 		Systems Wrangler
tsgd@alaska.net 	Internet Alaska, Inc. 907.562.4638
You're never too old to do goofy stuff. - Ward Cleaver
1024/DB3041FD BE 60 73 FE 61 C5 A4 F3  C8 13 3C 93 C8 63 1F 5C